Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Krummen, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Krummen completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Va San Diego Healthcare System and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krummen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Fellowship Hospital
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Ca San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Oh State U, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Va San Diego Healthcare System3350 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92161 Existing Patients: (858) 552-8585
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krummen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krummen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Krummen frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Krummen's office is located at 3350 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92161. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest