Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Cox, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Cox completed a residency at Wake Forest University. He currently practices at Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wake Forest University, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Wake Forest University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
Remarkable. None better in my opinion. Always attentive and takes the time necessary to actually offer a real patient visit, unlike many docs nowadays who touch base and get out as fast as possible. Dr. Cox truly cares about his patients and is the best doc I have had in 40 years or more. I am a retired surgeon myself, so I know all about separating the wheat from the chaff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cox frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cox's office is located at 2700 10th Ave S Ste 305, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham
Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham2700 10th Ave S Ste 305, Birmingham, AL 35205 (205) 939-7100