Dr. David Cox, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Cox completed a residency at Wake Forest University. and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cox is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- 1 2022 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr, Birmingham, AL 35209 Existing Patients: (205) 250-8100
Cardiovascular Associates of the Southeast (CVA)
Cardiovascular Associates PC3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243 Existing Patients: (205) 510-5000
- Wake Forest University, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Wake Forest University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
Dr. Cox has done 2 cardiac procedures in me. His knowledge is exceptional and he has a wonderful, caring bedside manner. Tops in his field.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center