Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Bazzo, MD is a sports medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Bazzo completed a residency at U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest. He currently practices at Ucsd Health Scripps Ranch Family and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bazzo is board certified in Family Practice.
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bazzo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bazzo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bazzo frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Bazzo's office is located at 9909 Mira Mesa Blvd Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bazzo speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest