Dr. Sokol has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Sokol, MD is a hematology specialist in Plainsboro, NJ. Dr. Sokol completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER OF PRINCETON AT PLAINSBORO and is affiliated with Penn Medicine Princeton Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sokol is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Temple U Hosp/Fox Chase Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Medical Center of Princeton At Plainsboro
Princeton Medicine5 Plainsboro Rd Ste 300, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Existing Patients: (609) 853-7272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sokol?
He is completely thorough and patient. I never wait and his staff is very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sokol accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sokol frequently treats Thrombocytosis, Polycythemia Rubra Vera, and Anemia.
Dr. Sokol's office is located at 5 Plainsboro Rd Ste 300, Plainsboro, NJ 08536. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn Medicine Princeton Health