Dr. Peter Cole, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Cole completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cole is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital