Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Cole, MD
Dr. Peter Cole, MD is
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- CORNELL UNIVERSITY / NEW YORK STATE STATUTORY COLLEGES, Medical School — 1993
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Peter Cole, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cole's profile.
Dr. Cole in specializes in Pediatric Hematology & Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cole frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia and Sickle Cell Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cole's office is located at 195 Little Albany St New Brunswick, NJ 08901. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cole provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Peter Cole, MD is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Dr. Cole has over 30 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Peter Cole, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Surgical Oncology Associates/BHMG
Surgical Oncology Associates/BHMG195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Existing Patients: (973) 814-9550