Dr. David Woodard, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Athens, GA. He currently practices at Piedmont Athens Regional Cardiology and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodard is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Piedmont Athens Regional Cardiology
Piedmont Heart Institute of Athens242 King Ave Bldg 2, Athens, GA 30606 (706) 475-1700
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodard?
We discussed my having a cardiac ablation. Dr. Woodard gave me a detailed explanation of what was involved, likehood of success and any side effects. I found him easy to talk to. Very happy with the results of the surgery.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital