Dr. Travis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Travis, DO is a cardiology specialist in Sellersville, PA. Dr. Travis completed a residency at Abington Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Alderfer and Travis Cardiology and is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Travis is board certified in Cardiology.
- Temple U, Fellowship Hospital
- Abington Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- 1986, Undergraduate School
- Albright College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alderfer and Travis Cardiology
Alderfer and Travis Cardiology670 Lawn Ave Ste 3a, Sellersville, PA 18960 Existing Patients: (215) 257-6652
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Travis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Travis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Travis frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Travis' office is located at 670 Lawn Ave Ste 3a, Sellersville, PA 18960. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doylestown Hospital
- Grand View Hospital