Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert O'Sullivan, DO
Dr. Robert O'Sullivan, DO is a cardiology specialist in Lansdale, PA. Dr. O'Sullivan completed a residency at Suburban General Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia and is affiliated with Jefferson Lansdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Suburban General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Suburban General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1986
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- LaSalle College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Sullivan?
Dr. O'Sullivan provides exemplary care. He gives a thorough explanation of test results and medical exams. Also, he is not a doctor who rushes a patient out of the office.
- Jefferson Lansdale Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert O'Sullivan, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Sullivan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Sullivan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. O'Sullivan's office is located at 125 Medical Campus Drive Suite 101, Lansdale, PA 19446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Sullivan speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. O'Sullivan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.