Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (215) 361-5020.
Dr. Robert O'Sullivan, DO is a cardiology specialist in Lansdale, PA. Dr. O'Sullivan completed a residency at Suburban General Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia and is affiliated with Jefferson Lansdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Suburban General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Suburban General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- LaSalle College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia
Cardiology Consultants Philadelphia125 Medical Campus Dr, Lansdale, PA 19446 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Sullivan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Sullivan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert O'Sullivan, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Sullivan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Sullivan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. O'Sullivan's office is located at 125 Medical Campus Dr, Lansdale, PA 19446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Sullivan speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
- Jefferson Lansdale Hospital
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health