Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Darren Lebl, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lebl completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp-Harvard Med. He currently practices at Frank P. Cammisa Jr MD PC and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lebl is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp-Harvard Med, Residency Hospital
- Brigham/Harvard, Residency Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Harvard, Internship Hospital
- Stanford Med, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lebl?
After suffering with Sciatica for one and a half years and five epidurals, I had a Spinal Laminectomy with Dr. Lebl four years ago and from the first day when they had me walking, I have never had an ounce of pain in my leg or spine. He is a kind and caring doctor and I would highly recommend him for any spinal surgery!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lebl frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Lebl's office is located at 523 E 72nd St Fl 3, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lebl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center