Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Espina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dario Espina, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Espina completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Disease Prevention Services and is affiliated with Baptist Health - Fort Smith. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Espina is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Okla Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- U Nordestana, Dominican Republic, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espina?
Very straightforward takes time to explain everything and will go over it multiple times in different ways until you understand. Will do what it takes to take care of patients. Will continue to use him as long as possible. He has done more for me than my PCP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Espina frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Heart Palpitations, and Angina.
Dr. Espina's office is located at 4200 Jenny Lind Rd Ste C, Fort Smith, AR 72901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Espina has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health - Fort Smith