Dr. Graves has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dante Graves, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Graves completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt and is affiliated with Monroe County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graves is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Emory Univ, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Western Kentucky University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt4230 Harding Pike Ste 330, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 269-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graves?
trusr him, treating me last 5 years, seen ne through 3 stints 2 in main artery, 3 widiw makers, quadtruple heart be pass, arteriory gram, treating me today, very , very happy with him. my wife sees him to, she to is very satisfied
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dante Graves, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Graves' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Graves accepts your insurance.
Dr. Graves frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Graves' office is located at 4230 Harding Pike Ste 330, Nashville, TN 37205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monroe County Medical Center
- Saint Thomas West Hospital