Dr. Daniel Wang, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Wang completed a residency at John Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology
Rubin, Lee & Wang MDs222 Westchester Ave Ste 104, White Plains, NY 10604 Existing Patients: (914) 428-3888
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- John Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
He is the best of the best, saved my life. He is such a caring genuine person. Goes above and beyond to care for his patients. Thank you Dr. Wang. May God Bless you in your great work.
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital