Dr. Daniel Levi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Levi, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Levi completed a residency at U Calif. He currently practices at Limited To Official University Duties On. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levi is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U Calif, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Limited To Official University Duties On200 Medical Plz Ste 330, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 267-7667
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levi?
very good doctor. Explained things very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levi frequently treats Aortic Valve Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Fibrillation.
Dr. Levi's office is located at 200 Medical Plz Ste 330, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.