Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Possley, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Possley completed a residency at San Antonio Uniformed Serivces Health Education Consortium Adolescent Medicine Fellowship. He currently practices at Cornerstone Orthopedics and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Possley is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- William Beaumont Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- San Antonio Uniformed Serivces Health Education Consortium Adolescent Medicine Fellowship, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Brooke Army Medical Center (Bamc) In San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Midwestern University/Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Indiana University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Possley?
All of Possleys team is very helpful, they’re great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Possley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Possley frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Possley's office is located at 3455 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 105, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- St. Anthony North Health Campus
Cornerstone Orthopedics Surgery and Sports Medicine PC3455 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 105, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 (303) 665-2603