Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Catherine Logan, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Logan completed a residency at Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program. She currently practices at Colorado Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Steadman Clinic/Steadman Philippon Research Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics
Colorado Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics4500 E 9th Ave Ste 420, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (720) 726-7995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Logan?
Thorough. Covered my questions well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Logan frequently treats Meniscus Surgery, ACL Surgery, and Ankle Fracture.
Dr. Logan's office is located at 4500 E 9th Ave Ste 420, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Logan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rose Medical Center