Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Drozd, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Drozd completed a residency at UC San Francisco. He currently practices at The Polyclinic Madison Center and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drozd is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- University of Washington, Seattle, Fellowship Hospital
- UC San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2011
- UC San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Polyclinic Madison Center
Blink Optical LLC904 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 860-4447
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drozd?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Drozd frequently treats HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Sepsis, and Bacterial Sepsis.
Dr. Drozd's office is located at 904 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Drozd has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Swedish Issaquah Campus