Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 520-5000.
Dr. John Scott, MD
New Patient(206) 858-9987
Dr. John Scott, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scott is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- 1 410 9th Ave N Fl 7, Seattle, WA 98109 Call
- Univ of Wash, Fellowship Hospital
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
- Harborview Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Scott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scott frequently treats Asthma, Bacterial Sepsis, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. Scott's office is located at 410 9th Ave N Fl 7, Seattle, WA 98109. Find other locations and directions.