Dr. Daniel Melby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melby's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Melby, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Melby completed a residency at Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital. He currently practices at ABBOTT NORTHWESTERN HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melby is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Med School, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / SAINT PAUL CAMPUS, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melby?
I was a patient of Dr Melby’s about 10 years ago! He performed an ablation surgery and fixed a couple irregular circuits in my heart! I have been able to live quite normal since then! He is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melby frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Melby's office is located at 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital