Dr. Klee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Klee, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Klee completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Valley Heart Associates and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klee is board certified in Cardiology.
- Good Samaritan Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Heart Associates
Valley Heart Associates2075 W Pecos Rd Ste 1, Chandler, AZ 85224 Existing Patients: (480) 656-5711
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klee?
Very through and complete
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Klee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klee frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Klee's office is located at 2075 W Pecos Rd Ste 1, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center