Click here to compare with other Surgical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Kleiner, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Kleiner completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Danbury Hospital and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kleiner is board certified in General Surgery.
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Faculty Clincial Instructor, University Of Virgina-Minimally Invasive Surgery, Other Education — 2012
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Royal Australasian College Of Physicians, Other Education — 2009
- Surgical Registrar, Division Of Surgery, Hunter Area Health Service, Australia, Other Education — 2004
- Hunter Area Health Service, Australia, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Newcastle, Medical School — 2000
- University Of St. Andrews, Scotland, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Macalester College, St. Paul, Minnesota, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kleiner?
Dr Kleiner is thorough and truly cares about his patients. He makes sure he leaves no questions or concerns unanswered. His staff are also very compassionate and make you feel like that your comfort and health truly matter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kleiner frequently treats Gallstones, Pancreatic Cancer, and Excision of Stomach Tumor.
Dr. Kleiner's office is located at 24 Hospital Ave, Danbury, CT 06810. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kleiner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Danbury Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital