Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 576-6141 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Charles Cha, MD
New Patient(203) 405-0410
Dr. Charles Cha, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Cha completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cha is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cha?
Ostemy reversal surgery
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Yale New Haven Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Cha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cha frequently treats Liver Cancer, Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Cha's office is located at 2800 Main Street Fl 3, Bridgeport, CT 6606. Find other locations and directions.