Dr. Ruble has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Craig Ruble, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Ruble completed a residency at Akron General Medical Center. He currently practices at Signature Orthopedics and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Jefferson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruble is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Institute For Bone & Joint Disorder, Fellowship Hospital
- Akron General Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Akron General Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruble?
Very pleased. Dr Ruble was very professional and caring. I’m confident that I’m in very capable hands for my future knee replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Craig Ruble, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruble's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruble accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruble frequently treats Meniscus Surgery, Wrist Sprain or Strain, and Achilles Tendinitis.
Dr. Ruble's office is located at 845 N New Ballas Ct Ste 200, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Jefferson
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital