Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mullen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Craig Mullen, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Mullen completed a residency at SW Med Sch/Chldns Med Ctr. He currently practices at Univ Rochester Pedtric Hemtlgy and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mullen is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- SW Med Sch/Chldns Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- SW Med Sch/Chldns Med Ctgr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ Rochester Pedtric Hemtlgy
Strong Memorial Hospital Psych601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-2981
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mullen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mullen frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Anemia, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Mullen's office is located at 601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mullen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital