Call (216) 353-2464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Conrad Simpfendorfer, MD
Dr. Conrad Simpfendorfer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Simpfendorfer completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simpfendorfer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- VIGNAN'S INTERNATIONAL MEDICALTECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simpfendorfer?
Listens and explains so well, doesn’t rush, thorough. Worth each trip to Cleveland to feel like all the bases are covered. Highly recommend!!! Lucky to have him as one of my doctors!
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Simpfendorfer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Conrad Simpfendorfer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Simpfendorfer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simpfendorfer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Simpfendorfer frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Simpfendorfer's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-2464