Dr. Campbell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clovene Campbell, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Dr Kwait. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale University, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Kwait84 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 745-3050
Lahey Health Primary Care, Beverly
Pediatric Associates of Greater Salem30 Tozer Rd, Beverly, MA 01915 Existing Patients: (978) 745-3050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Wellness Examination, Abdominal Pain, and Acne.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 84 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campbell speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.