Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Claude Williams, MD is a sports medicine specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Charity Hospital. He currently practices at Southern Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1965
- Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1964
- New York Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1960
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1959
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Orthopedic Specialists
Southern Orthopedic Specialists2731 Napoleon Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115 Existing Patients: (504) 897-6351
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Williams frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries, and Broken Arm.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 2731 Napoleon Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Baptist