Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Gayer, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Gayer completed a residency at Detroit Receiving Hospital. He currently practices at Children's Hospital Los Angeles and is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gayer is board certified in General Surgery.
- Childrens Hospital Of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 2003
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gayer?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Christopher Gayer, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gayer's profile.
Dr. Gayer frequently treats the following conditions: Intestinal Atresia, Appendicitis, and Anal Fissure. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gayer's office is located at 4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Christopher Gayer, MD is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Christopher Gayer, MD holds board certifications in General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Dr. Gayer has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
- California Hospital Medical Center
Children's Hospital Los Angeles4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027 (310) 396-9171