Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Christina Min, MD is a hematology specialist in Westwood, NJ. Dr. Min completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Valley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- USC, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Regional Cancer Care Associates LLC260 Old Hook Rd Ste 301, Westwood, NJ 07675 Existing Patients: (201) 383-4840
Mercy Clinic Oncology607 S New Ballas Rd Ste 3300, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 251-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Min?
Dr. Min is an excellent example of how a doctor should be. I’ve been seeing her for just over 5 yrs. She’s hands on, personal, compassionate, caring, conscientious. I could go on. I’m sad she’s not going to be here for all of us. I’m happy for her & the family on this adventure. Wherever she goes she will continue to provide the excellent care she gives to all her patients. New patients will be getting a GREAT doctor. I was blessed & I’m grateful. I will miss her. I wish her & family the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Min has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Min frequently treats Anemia, Nausea, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Min's office is located at 260 Old Hook Rd Ste 301, Westwood, NJ 07675. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Hospital