Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bergstrom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chris Bergstrom, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Anderson, SC. Dr. Bergstrom completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Charleston and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bergstrom is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Columbus Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bergstrom?
Awesome doctor!!! Thorough with expertise and excels in client service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bergstrom frequently treats Eye Cancer, Retinal Vein Occlusion, and Malignant Neoplasm of Eye.
Dr. Bergstrom's office is located at 1655 E Greenville St, Anderson, SC 29621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bergstrom has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown
Retina Consultants Of Charleston
Upstate Pharmaceutical Research1655 E Greenville St, Anderson, SC 29621 Existing Patients: (864) 375-0912