Dr. Ching Leung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leung's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ching Leung, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Leung completed a residency at Queens Hosp Affil-Long Island Jewish Med Ctr. He currently practices at C.S. Leung Rehabilitation Medicine. Dr. Leung is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Queens Hosp Affil-Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- NATIONAL DEFENSE MEDICAL CENTER / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AT SHANGHAI, Medical School — 1970
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leung?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leung frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Arthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Leung's office is located at 19 Bowery Fl 2, New York, NY 10002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leung speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Leung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
C.S. Leung Rehabilitation Medicine
C. S Leung Rehabilitation Medicine Pllc19 Bowery Fl 2, New York, NY 10002 (212) 431-4307