Call (832) 307-2226 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Charlie Gnaim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. He currently practices at Vital Heart & Vein and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gnaim is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Texas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog
Vital Heart & Vein
VITAL Heart & Vein- Texas Medical Center6400 Fannin St Ste 2210b, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 307-2226
Vital Heart & Vein
Humble18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338 Existing Patients: (281) 317-3862
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gnaim?
Dr. Gnaim is a very good listener.I have only had on appointment but feel as i am in great hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charlie Gnaim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gnaim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gnaim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gnaim frequently treats Chest Pain, Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Gnaim's office is located at 6400 Fannin St Ste 2210b, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gnaim speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gnaim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital