Dr. Charles Landau, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shelton, CT. Dr. Landau completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Ct Heart Vascular Ctr and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Landau is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ct Heart Vascular Ctr2 Trap Falls Rd Ste 101, Shelton, CT 06484 (203) 333-8800
Northeast Medical Group
Primed Connecticut Heart Vascular Center112 Quarry Rd Ste 400, Trumbull, CT 06611 (203) 333-8800
- Boston University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landau?
- Danbury Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center