Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 874-1512 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Clifford Kramer, MD
New Patient(203) 405-0410
Dr. Clifford Kramer, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Milford, CT. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Bridgeport Hospital. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Fellowship Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Bologna (Italy), Medical School
- University of Bologna, Italy, Medical School
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna, Facolta De Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
I went to see Dr. Kramer to rule out any heart issues, and he was very thorough with his testing, and I was pleased that he was very thorough, and he switched some of my medications, and I am feeling much better. I would recommend Dr. Kramer as a cardiologist.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kramer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clifford Kramer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kramer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic, Dizziness, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 205 Sub Way Ste 101, Milford, CT 06461. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.