Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 874-1512 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Clifford Kramer, MD
New Patient(203) 405-0410
Dr. Clifford Kramer, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Milford, CT. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Bridgeport Hospital. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group205 Sub Way Ste 101, Milford, CT 06461 Call
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Fellowship Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Bologna (Italy), Medical School
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Dr . Kramer has been my cardiologist for almost 20 years. He has always been attentive,and, knowledgeable, about my particular needs. I’m lucky to have him.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kramer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clifford Kramer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kramer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic, Dizziness, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 205 Sub Way Ste 101, Milford, CT 06461. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.