Dr. Padgett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Padgett, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Padgett completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Cancer Care Center Good Samartn and is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Padgett is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baltimore Cancer Rsch, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Care Center Good Samartn
Cancer Care Center Good Samartn5601 Loch Raven Blvd Ste 103, Baltimore, MD 21239 Existing Patients: (443) 444-3991
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Padgett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Padgett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Padgett frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Padgett's office is located at 5601 Loch Raven Blvd Ste 103, Baltimore, MD 21239. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital