Dr. Caroline Sanchez, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Sanchez completed a residency at George Washington University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanchez is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery
Fairfax Colon & Rectal Surgery2710 Prosperity Ave Ste 200, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 280-2841
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- George Washington University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- George Washington University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanchez?
I love Dr. Sanchez. I don’t know what else to say because she is amazing in every way - patient, extremely talented, brilliant, sweet, smart - I could go on and on. FFX C&R saves my life twice in 2005 and I love everyone there. If I had to move for some reason, I’d drive/fly back to see them.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center