Dr. Carol Van Haelst, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Van Haelst's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carol Van Haelst, MD is a hematology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Van Haelst completed a residency at Waterbury Hosp Hlth Ctr. She currently practices at Evergreenhealth Medical Center and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Van Haelst is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Waterbury Hosp Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Louvain Univ, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Evergreenhealth Medical Center12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-3181
Cascade Cancer Centers of Washington12303 Ne 130th Ln Ste 120, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-3181
- 3 12040 NE 128th St Stop 98, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-3181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Haelst?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Van Haelst accepts your insurance.
Dr. Van Haelst frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Neutropenia.
Dr. Van Haelst's office is located at 12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Van Haelst has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland