Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Vincent Picozzi, MD
New Patient(206) 693-4970
Dr. Vincent Picozzi, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Picozzi completed a residency at Pb Brigham/Harvard U. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Picozzi is board certified in Hematology.
- Stanford U, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Pb Brigham/Harvard U, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Pb Brigham/Harvard U, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Stanford School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Picozzi?
Back in 89 i saw Dr Picozzi or stage 3 testicular cancer, i went thru over a year of chemo, then 27 hours of surgery to debulk dead tumors. Dr Picozzi saved my life and i know he can again.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Picozzi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vincent Picozzi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Picozzi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Picozzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Picozzi frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Picozzi's office is located at 1100 Ninth Ave., Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 Ninth Ave., Seattle, WA 98101