Dr. Carlos Oteyza, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Oteyza completed a residency at Akron General Medical Center. He currently practices at Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Oteyza is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services
Avenues Cancer Care Institute/ the Knee Center6144 Gazebo Park Pl S Ste 211, Jacksonville, FL 32257 Existing Patients: (904) 551-3122
Filipino, Japanese, Spanish
- Baylor Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Akron General Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Akron General Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Far Eastern University, Medical School — 1974
- Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Far Eastern University, Other Education — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oteyza?
Never been to a Dr that listens to you and cares for you with a good heart. Never spoken down to me. Actually reviews all of your medical records before treating you. ALWAYS friendly. Also his staff is just as great, never treating me as a burden, even that I know I am. I have several diseases of the spine and Guillian-Barre Syndrome, all of which he has great knowledge of, which I have found very rare with other doctors. Never, unlike others, has the God Syndrome. He is a good man!