Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Carl Akin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Blue Springs, MO. Dr. Akin completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital
- St Lukes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akin?
Dr. Akin made me feel very comfortable and he is very easy to talk to.His staff are all very friendly and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Akin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Akin frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Akin's office is located at 100 NW Mock Ave Ste 100, Blue Springs, MO 64014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Carroll County Memorial Hospital
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists
Outreach100 NW Mock Ave Ste 100, Blue Springs, MO 64014 (913) 894-9015