Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (615) 637-6958.
Dr. Byron Haitas, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Ashland City, TN. Dr. Haitas completed a residency at Johannesburg Hospital. He currently practices at Centennial Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Haitas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Johannesburg Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johannesburg Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of the Witwatersrand, Medical School
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haitas?
My visits are always excellent. I have been a patient of his for almost 25 years and I don't have any complaints. He also has an excellent staff as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haitas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Byron Haitas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haitas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haitas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haitas frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Haitas' office is located at 313 N Main St, Ashland City, TN 37015. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Ashland City Medical Center
- Unity Medical Center