Dr. Kressel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Kressel, MD is a hematology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Kressel completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Orthopaedic Surgery- Orthopaedic Oncology and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kressel is board certified in Hematology.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1975
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Orthopaedic Surgery- Orthopaedic Oncology5255 Loughboro Rd NW, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 660-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kressel?
I am a current geriatric Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer patient, in the 6th year of survival since diagnosis. Very unusual. —- Dr. K. is very thoughtful, quiet, unhurried, caring, listens to the patient, open to patient’s thoughts, ideas. He does not avoid answering difficult questions. His studious manner and approach is calming, and is appreciated by many especially in such frightening circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital