Dr. Bruce Ziran, MD is a orthopedic trauma surgery specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Ziran completed a residency at Metro Health Medical Center. He currently practices at Hughston Clinic Trauma Division and is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ziran is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hughston Clinic Trauma Division
Hughston Clinic Trauma Gwinnett631 Professional Dr, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (678) 312-2663
- Ilizarov Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Univ Of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Bern, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Metro Health Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Case Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ziran?
I was in a horrific automobile accident. Dr. Ziran saved my life. I had a shattered pelvis and the physicians told me I might not be able to walk again. Dr Ziran performed my surgery and I had a full recovery.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center