Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Brooke Mossaded, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Mossaded completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She currently practices at Health Care 2000. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Invisalign, Other Education — 2009
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- cornel hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- St. John's University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Health Care 2000
Health Care 2000119 PROSPECT ST, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Existing Patients: (201) 444-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mossaded?
It was an overall great experience! Dr. Mossaded took the time to explain every procedure she was preferring on my teeth. Dr. Mossaded thoroughly explained all my options to me and answered all my questions. The office called to follow up with me after each procedure to check on my progress at home. I am very happy with Dr. Mossaded’s work, and I would strongly recommend this dentist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mossaded frequently treats 24-Hour Ambulatory Electroencephalogram, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth.
Dr. Mossaded's office is located at 119 PROSPECT ST, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mossaded speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mossaded has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.