Call (201) 384-1611 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrew Spector, DMD
Make an Appointment(201) 384-1611
Dr. Andrew Spector, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Haworth, NJ. Dr. Spector completed a residency at Nyu, Full Mouth Rehabilitation Program. He currently practices at Gentle Dentistry.
Gentle Dentistry173 Terrace St, Haworth, NJ 07641 Existing Patients: (201) 384-1611
Italian, Russian, Spanish
- International Academy Of Dental Facial Aesthetics, Fellowship Hospital
- International Congress Of Oral Implantologists, Fellow, Fellowship Hospital
- Nyu, Full Mouth Rehabilitation Program, Residency Hospital
- Academy Of General Dentistry, Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Nyu College Of Dentistry 2 Year Surgical Implant Program, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hackensack U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Advanced Training In Guided Surgery and Implant Dentistry, Other Education
- Certified Hybridge Level Ii, Implant Supported Denture, Other Education
- CME - Aesthetic Dentistry - Americus Center, Other Education
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Esthetic Continuum, Other Education
- DOCS Education - Sedation Solutions, Other Education
- Solea Dental Laser Certification, Other Education
- While we are not in network, we file claims for most major insurance plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spector?
I highly recommend Dr. Spector and his entire staff for their professionalism and never ending attention to ensuring a positive, "gentle" experience during every office visit!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Spector, DMD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spector's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spector accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spector frequently treats Abscess, Amalgam Dental Fillings, and Bad Taste in Mouth.
Dr. Spector's office is located at 173 Terrace St, Haworth, NJ 07641. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spector speaks Russian, Spanish, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Spector has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.