Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Brian Swirsky, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Swirsky completed a residency at University Of California, Irvine. and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of California, Irvine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California, Irvine, Residency Hospital
- V A Long Beach Healthcare System, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Lehigh University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PPO Plus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 8888 Summa Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Existing Patients: (225) 769-0933
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swirsky?
Dr. Swirsky listens and is very kind and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Swirsky.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Swirsky frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Stress Test.
Dr. Swirsky's office is located at 8888 Summa Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swirsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Baton Rouge General - Mid City
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
- Woman's Hospital