Dr. Brett Barnes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brett Barnes, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Lawton, OK. Dr. Barnes completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at The Rehabilitation Center and is affiliated with Comanche County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barnes is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- U Wa-Harborview MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Rehabilitation Center3401 W Gore Blvd, Lawton, OK 73505 Existing Patients: (580) 585-5511
Memorial Medical Grp Ortho Surg
Mmg Obstetrics Gynecology110 Nw 31st St Fl 2, Lawton, OK 73505 Existing Patients: (580) 357-3671
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnes?
It was great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnes frequently treats Joint Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Barnes' office is located at 3401 W Gore Blvd, Lawton, OK 73505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barnes speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barnes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital