Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Hamburg, PA. Dr. Shollenberger completed a residency at Metropolitan Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Berks Foot Specialists PC and is affiliated with Reading Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shollenberger is board certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery.
- Metropolitan Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Thrivent Financial
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shollenberger?
The office staff is always friendly. Dr. Shollenberger is always prompt, courteous and answers my questions. I am very satisfied with the care I receive,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shollenberger frequently treats Hammer Toe, Bunion, and Nail Avulsion and Excision.
Dr. Shollenberger's office is located at 44 S 4th St, Hamburg, PA 19526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shollenberger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Reading Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center