Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Bradford Jacobs, DPM is a podiatry specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at Kensington Hosp. He currently practices at Podiatry Care Specialists, PC and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobs is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Kensington Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Podiatry Care Specialists, PC
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
He's great! I would highly recommend his services. He's very knowledgeable, to the point, and a considerate doctor. Dr. Jacobs is really helping me with my plantar fasciitis that I have been suffering with for years and went to so many other doctors that just took my money and insurance. I trust him and I'm so glad my MD recommended him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe, and Foot Sprain.
Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 708 W Nields St, West Chester, PA 19382. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacobs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Paoli Hospital