Dr. Zucker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Boruch Zucker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Skokie, IL. Dr. Zucker completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Comprehensive Care Center and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zucker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zucker?
I am very favorably impressed by the expertise and the care of Dr. Zucker during the examination and the follow-ups.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boruch Zucker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zucker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zucker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zucker frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Supraventricular Tachycardia.
Dr. Zucker's office is located at 9650 Gross Point Rd Ste 4900, Skokie, IL 60076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zucker speaks Yiddish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Comprehensive Care Center
NorthShore Medical Group9650 Gross Point Rd Ste 4900, Skokie, IL 60076 Existing Patients: (847) 676-1333