Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Bin Xie, MD is a oncology specialist in Issaquah, WA. Dr. Xie completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Swedish Cancer Institute and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Xie is board certified in Hematology.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Beijing Medical University, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Xie?
Dr Bin Xie is the most amazing doctor I've ever dealt with. He is very professional, caring, has great sense of humor and most of all, amazing at what he does. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a doctor who is there for them during their health journey. His care team is also the best! Highly recommended. Five Stars+++++++++++
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Xie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Xie frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Anemia.
Dr. Xie's office is located at 751 NE Blakely Dr Ste 1090, Issaquah, WA 98029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Xie speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Anne Hospital
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Swedish Issaquah Campus
Swedish Cancer Institute
Swedish Cancer Institute - Issaquah751 NE Blakely Dr Ste 1090, Issaquah, WA 98029 (425) 313-4200